Florence High School Traffic Education Class Summer 2018
Florence-Carlton school will offer a 2018 Summer Traffic Education course based on FCS Board Policy 2163. Class will begin June 11th @ 8:00 am with a limit of 30 students.
· There will be a Parent meeting @ 9:30 am June 11th.
· Online registration will be open from 7:30 am Monday May 7th thru Friday May 11th.
The registration link will be on our FCS website www.florence.k12.mt.us
· Students must be 14 ½ by June 11th. A copy of the student’s birth certificate and enrollment are required if not on file.
· Registration is open to students who (1) live within the geographic boundaries of the public school district, whether or not they are enrolled in the public school district or (2) are enrolled in the school district as an out of district student. If space allows additional students will be registered in the following order.
o Those living out of district and not enrolled in FCS
· Students are scheduled by age, with the oldest student having first priority.
· Registration does not ensure enrollment into the course. The date/time stamp on the registration will be used for determining enrollment.
· Students who meet the criteria above will be notified of enrollment by Wednesday, May 16th via phone and email. Once you have been accepted payment of $260.00 must be received by the high school office no later than Friday May. 18th. Students who have not paid by the deadline will be removed to allow room for students on the waiting list.
· If you have questions about class content, dates or driving contact Fred Simonson 642-6640.