Need Information for classes? This is where you need to start.
- Databases Databases are better than websites since the magazine articles, newpapers, books, and encyclopedias available have been written by subject-area experts.
- Websites by Curriculum topic Find helpful websites with the information you need.
- Podcasts Listen to podcasts anywhere using your smartphone. Interesting, in-depth information that will help you with school and make you more knowledgeable about the world around you.
- Ted Talks: Short powerful talks/discussions that stir your imagination or give you specific information.
- Primary Resources Primary sources make history personal and provides information that has not been interpreted for you. Click on links to see photos, letters, newspaper articles all dating back to the actual historical event.