Citation ResourceEasyBib EasyBib is a free citation generator. To use EasyBib, follow these steps:
- Students will need to use an email address to create a login.
- Select New Project.
- Enter Project Name and citation type. Note that MLA is free to use. APA requires a paid subscription.
- Select Bibliography (top of page)
- Select resource type. Note that EasyBib can be used to cite websites, blogs, interviews, newspaper articles and many more types of resources.
- Enter information. If the book or other resource is recognized by EasyBib, the source can easily be cited. If not, students can fill out pertinent information and generate a citation.
- Copy and paste completed citation into MS Word or other document.