District Open Positions/Equal Employment, Equal Education
Click on the links below for an application. Please call or email Donna Hemphill at 406-273-6751 x104 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Current Openings 2019-20 School Year
Currently Accepting Applications: All Positions are Open Until FilledHigh School Industrial Arts Teacher. Florence Carlton High School has an immediate position open for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. Preferred Candidate: Teaching assignment includes Building Trades, Welding, Woods and CAD. Must have a Montana Certification and Endorsement.Game workers needed for Volleyball, Football, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling and Softball games. Game Announcer, Ticket Takers, Running the Game Clock, Keeping Scorebook.Substitute TeachersSubstitute ParaprofessionalsSubstitute Food Service WorkersSubstitute CustodiansHigh School Assistant Golf CoachHS Assistant Throwing Track Coach for the 2019-2020 seasonHS Assistant Wrestling Coach - Needed ASAP season has started
- District has two stipend positions available (Elementary and Secondary) district Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MBI/RTI) coach. Must be certified teacher and is an in-house posting only. Open until filled. Interested teachers should send an email to your principal. This is in collaboration with the Bitterroot Valley Education Cooperative (BVEC). Duties include:
- -Additional training in MTSS leadership and technical support
- -Direct support to teams in identifying priorities
- -Providing communication between district teams and BVEC MTSS consultant
- -Direct support to teams with data-based decision making and problem solving
- -Additional time outside standard contract work day will be needed
Accepting Applications for Superintendent for the 2020-21 school year.
Contact Tony Koenig at MTSBA for Application information. Phone number is 406-442-2180
Open until filled.FCS Coaching Application this form is typeable
Equal Employment, Equal Education