Florence-Carlton School District Mission – “Florence-Carlton parents, school, and community will provide a safe, respectful environment that strives to prepare all students to become responsible, life-long learners by empowering them with the integrity, knowledge, and skills to contribute to a changing world.”
What your Vote Means!
- The design will achieve effective supervision of students.
- This project will decrease Operation and Maintenance costs by replacing temporary and aging classrooms that are requiring more maintenance than a permanent structure.
- Eliminating deferred maintenance costs associated with keeping the current modular structures.
- Bringing ventilation air up to meet building code requirements will provide a healthier learning environment.
- An upgraded electrical system to allow for the continued expansion of computer-related technologies.
- This project will provide our students with: new K-5 classrooms, a dedicated dining and assembly space that can also provide an additional multi-purpose space, new band, and choirs spaces, modern code-compliant locker rooms, and a health enhancement classroom space. New district kitchen, high school commons, new Career Technology Classroom space along with new district maintenance shops.