Florence-Carlton School District Mission – “Florence-Carlton parents, school, and community will provide a safe, respectful environment that strives to prepare all students to become responsible, life-long learners by empowering them with the integrity, knowledge, and skills to contribute to a changing world.”
What Your Vote Means!
- The design will achieve effective supervision of students.
- This project will decrease Operation and Maintenance costs by replacing temporary and aging classrooms that are requiring more maintenance than a permanent structure.
- Eliminating deferred maintenance costs associated with keeping the current modular structures.
- Bringing ventilation air up to meet building code requirements will provide a healthier learning environment.
- An upgraded electrical system to allow for the continued expansion of computer-related technologies.
- This project will provide our students with: new K-5 classrooms, a dedicated dining and assembly space that can also provide an additional multi-purpose space, new band, and choirs spaces, modern code-compliant locker rooms, and a health enhancement classroom space. New district kitchen, high school commons, new Career Technology Classroom space along with new district maintenance shops. Repurposing of exsisting spaces for science, art, CTE, and other grade level classrooms.
Montana Code Annotated, (Title 13-2-304), allows ‘Late registration is closed from noon to 5 p.m. on the day before the election’
Therefore, any individual resident of Florence-Carlton School District, who is “eligible” to vote, may register at the Ravalli County Elections office, the day before the election from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m and on the day of the election during regular business hours.